|Organisation Name||BOSS Recruitment|
|Date Posted||February 22, 2016|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- $35 - $40 per hour
- 1 - 2 day assignments
The client is a membership based organisation with a large voluntary board. It has monthly board meetings and wishes improve the accuracy of minute taking.
The role requires professional minute taking during boar d meetings, audit meetings and typing of minutes for distribution the same day/next day.
The ideal candidate will have
- Short hand skills and typing speeds of 75 – 80 WPM with high degree of accuracy.
- Proven track record of confidentiality
- Professional experience as an EA or Audio typist would be highly regarded
- Availability at short notice
Please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0505 for more information or please click apply, submitting your cover letter and resume in MS Word format, quoting vacancy #32336.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Executive Assistant posted 7 months ago.
- Junior Solicitor – Graduate to 2 years experience posted 9 months ago.
- Senior Litigation Solicitor – up to 10 years experience posted 9 months ago.
- Senior Legal Secretary posted 9 months ago.
- Receptionist/Junior Secretary posted 9 months ago.