|Organisation Name||BOSS Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 4, 2017|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
- Growing professional and reputable boutique Legal firm
- Litigation and commercial law
- Prime CBD location
Our client is undergoing cultural change and rapid growth. With a focus on litigation, this small well established firm has a reputation that belies its size.
This is a leadership role in the firm and you will act as the second in command. The role has billing requirements. Responsibilities include:
- Working on matters with the founder
- Client management and business development.
- Regular contact with the full range of clients both companies and individuals.
- Autonomously managing cases
- Court Attendances
- Mentoring and developing graduates and junior solicitors
As a leader in the firm you will have strong technical skills including outstanding drafting skills; client relationship management skills, the ability to mentor and manage staff and experience appearing before the Supreme Court of NSW. You also have the ability to develop new clients.
Interested in joining a well known boutique legal firm in the heart of the CBD?
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #33687. Call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0505 if you would like to discuss this interesting position.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Junior Solicitor – Graduate to 2 years experience posted 7 months ago.