|Organisation Name||BOSS Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 3, 2017|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Growing professional boutique legal firm
- Supportive & friendly environment
- Full Time Permanent - Sydney, CBD
Our client is undergoing cultural change and rapid growth. With a focus on litigation, this small well established firm has a reputation that belies its size.
Your key focus is to assist in managing the office, provide administration secretarial, reception and general support to the team. You will have a passion for working with a close knit team of professionals in helping their clients achieve their goals. Specifically you will:
- Be the first point of contact with enquires and greeting visitors to the office
- Assist in the effective functioning of the office
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support to various team members
- Assist in the accurate and timely filing of all documents (electronic and hard copy) and creation of new files
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail management
Critical to this role is your willingness to provide helpful and professional support to the team. Ideally you have experience in a similar Receptionist/Junior Secretary role in a legal environment . Your natural talents include:
- General office administration skills
- Delivering quality customer service
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #33690. For more information contact Winnie Chau on 02 8243 0505.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Senior Legal Secretary posted about 1 month ago.