|Organisation Name||BOSS Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 5, 2017|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
- Growing professional boutique Legal firm
- Litigation and commercial law
- Prime CBD location
Our client is undergoing cultural change and rapid growth. With a focus on litigation, this small well established firm has a reputation that belies its size.
As a junior solicitor you will work closely with the senior solicitors and partners to:
- Obtain instructions from clients
- You will attend all client conferences and all court appearances
- Conduct due diligence and research, carry out the work required
- Draft and review legal documents effectively with the client
- You will be working on a cross section of matters, mainly litigation but also commercial and some criminal matters
This role is open to graduates with up to two years experience who have a great attention to detail, excellent organisational and drafting skills. You have the ability to work in a small team and be open to being mentored and to learning. Have desire to expand and develop your knowledge in litigation and commercial law
Interested in joining a well known boutique legal firm in the heart of the CBD? Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference # 33688. Call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0505 if you would like to discuss this interesting position.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Executive Assistant posted 7 months ago.
- Senior Litigation Solicitor – up to 10 years experience posted 9 months ago.
- Senior Legal Secretary posted 9 months ago.
- Receptionist/Junior Secretary posted 9 months ago.
- Bookkeeper posted about 1 year ago.