|Organisation Name||BOSS Recruitment|
|Date Posted||February 1, 2016|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
Our client is a global organisation. It is has a highly regarded and recognised brand.
It provides support to some of the poorest in the world.
The role requires:
- Providing high level administrative support to the director
- Diary Management including travel arrangements
- Preparation of papers for board meetings, committees and senior leadership meetings
- Office Management including supervision of an administration junior
- Providing support to volunteers
- Assistance with events
To be successful you need:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant in a professional Environment
- Experience in Office management
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
For more information, please call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570 or to apply, please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #32086.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Executive Assistant posted 9 months ago.