|Organisation Name||BOSS Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2017|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
- New role; new office; new structure : almost a start up
- Provide support to the CFO and Director
- Demanding full time role; September/ October 2017 commencement
Our client is an innovative new player in the Australian logistics industry. They bring innovative new technology to the sector. Our client operates nationally and has recently restructured to enable it to take advantage of potential growth opportunities. The preparation for growth continues as they insource operations and move into a new head office in Sydney’s CBD.
This is a newly created role to work with a charismatic entrepreneur and newly appointed CFO. The role will help finalise the new office fit out, implement systems and procedures and help with onboarding new staff and all that needs to be done to ensure a smooth transition from outsourcing.
Responsibilities will include;
- Diary management; mostly domestic travel and accommodation bookings
- Overseeing office fit out and office management including Implementation of initial human resources procedures especially for induction and WHS
- Procurement of office supplies and expenditure control especially tracking credit cards
- Management of meetings including scheduling, preparing agendas and minutes for boards and sub committees; Preparation of presentations, proposals and board reports
- Maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including bankers, lawyers, suppliers, auditors and other advisors
- Assisting with marketing, tender submissions and preparation for conference attendance
This role will best suit someone looking for a broad, challenging, full time role that will allow them to make their mark on the organisation and its success.
In this integral role you need to demonstrate maturity, good listening skills, flexibility and solid experience in;
- Provision of administration services to busy “C” level executives
- Working independently but maintaining links with key stakeholders
- Organisation of diaries and meetings including planning and structuring an annual calendar of key projects, events and creating space for new initiatives
- Professional communications; both verbal and written and the ability to succinctly capture complex ideas
- All Microsoft Office applications at intermediate to advanced level (Excel, Word, PowerPoint , Project Management tools and Outlook)
Previous experience in a start up or another environment with changing priorities will be well regarded.
If you are someone who is focused on outcomes, can maintain order and control for busy and entrepreneurial executives and can produce quality work please click apply, submitting a cover letter addressing the skills required and your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33781. To discuss your interest, please phone Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0505.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Executive Assistant to the Director posted over 2 years ago.