|Organisation Name||BOSS Recruiment|
|Date Posted||February 15, 2016|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
The client is a not for profit organisation working with the poor and marginalised in Australia and New Zealand. They have a head office on Sydney’s North shore.
Requires an experienced Accounts Administrator to:
- process invoices into Greentree accounting package
- analyse expenses and allocate them accurately into a complex chart of accounts.
- arrange payment once approved
- reconcile to the general ledger
- work closely with regional managers to assist with expense control
You will need at least 10 years experience with:
- accounts processing and reconciliations
- Greentree accounting package and
- advanced Excel
- working autonomously
We are looking for an immediate start. Please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #32180 or for more information please call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0505.