|Organisation Name||BOSS Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 4, 2017|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Growing professional boutique Legal firm
- Close-knit team environment
- Full Time Permanent - Sydney, CBD
Our client is undergoing cultural change and rapid growth. With a focus on litigation, this small well established firm has a reputation that belies its size.
Your key focus is to working closely with the senior partners, lawyers and support a small team to ensure the office is run smoothly. You will have a passion in supporting senior partners and lawyers to help individuals through a stressful time in their lives and help client’s achieve their goals. Specifically you will:
- Be the first point of contact with complex client cases
- Managing the effective functioning of the office including assisting in case management, billings, opening files, drafting basic correspondence, maintaining client registers, responding to online queries
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Solicitor, Solicitor and Legal Executive and other staff members who visit the office from time to time
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of all documents (electronic and hard copy) and creation of new files
Reporting directly to one of the partners and managing a receptionist/junior secretary, you will have experience in a similar Senior Legal Secretary role in a legal environment . Your natural talents include:
- A “can do”, flexible, helpful and friendly attitude
- Billings experience and understanding of court timetables
- High level of interpersonal skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills with intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #33689. For more information contact Winnie Chau on 02 8243 0505.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.