|Organisation Name||BOSS Recruitment|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2016|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- 6 months full time
- $50 - $55 per hour plus super
Our client works with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, providing life changing programs in education, sports, arts and health to build capacity and create opportunities. These programs promote progressive thought leadership through local partners and enterprises.
The focus will be to implement improved HR policies and procedures across the organisation to ensure its smooth running and continued success. This might include;
- Review staffing levels and current rostering system
- Review current employment contracts
- Manage the recruitment processes for current vacancies
- Improve the experience for new staff by revising induction and training
- Review Work, Health & Safety procedures and compliance with regulations
- Review performance management systems
- Review dispute resolution processes and provide advice
- Review employee value proposition as part of staff attraction strategies using LinkedIn, Websites, Facebook and other social media tools
- Train staff in improved recruitment processes
Is a HR professional with a minimum of 5 years experience in;
- Project management
- Process improvement
- Preferred supplier agreements
- Management of day to day human resources issues
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter quoting reference 32513 in MS Word format or you can call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0505 for more information.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.