|Organisation Name||BOSS Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 10, 2016|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Part time assignment
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Sydney’s CBD
Our client is a small private company that provides professional services to clients in Australia from an office in Sydney’s CBD. They have twenty years of existence and are a dynamic and growing organisation
Reporting to the managing director this part time role is responsible for:
- Processing accounts payable and receivable
- General ledger reconciliations
- Month end processing including journals
- Monitoring cash flow and managing the relationship with the bank
- Assisting with year end
You will currently have other small business clients you provide accounting and bookkeeping services for. You will have capacity for a new client requiring one day a week, have excellent working knowledge of Attaché, MS Word and MS Excel. Other experience will include;
- Financial and general office management
- Current Accounting standards
- Government compliance for direct and indirect taxes.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33170. For more information please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0505.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.