|Organisation Name||BOSS Recruiment|
|Date Posted||February 16, 2016|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
The client is a not for profit organisation working with the poor and marginalised in Australia and New Zealand. They have a head office on Sydney’s North shore.
Requires an experienced Accounts Administrator to:
- process invoices into Greentree accounting package
- analyse expenses and allocate them accurately into a complex chart of accounts.
- arrange payment once approved
- reconcile to the general ledger
- work closely with regional managers to assist with expense control
You will need at least 10 years experience with:
- accounts processing and reconciliations
- Greentree accounting package and
- advanced Excel
- working autonomously
We are looking for an immediate start. Please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #32180 or for more information please call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0505.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.